Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dominic's in Boynton Beach

Since I was introduced to Dominic's Italian Restaurant on Congress Avenue in Boynton Beach I have been getting their pizza regularly. Whenever I have a yearning for a really good traditional pizza I think of this place.
I have tried several of the entrees as well as the daily specials and have found them all to be terrific. And the pizza! The pizza is "to die for" and I think it is one of the best traditional pizza pies in this area. I ask for mine to be "thin and crispy" and Anthony always makes it perfect. I took the picture and I know it looks fake, but believe you me it is the real thing!

This is the REAL Thing!

South Florida Eats: Pizza at Dominic's
I always enjoy the pizza at Dominic's and I think they make one of the best pizzas around, but is it the BEST pizza in South Florida? Is it the BEST pizza in Boynton Beach? Send me your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...