Saturday, April 30, 2011

Primanti Bros. Almost Famous Restaurant

I first learned about Primanti's from the travel network on tv. Primanti's is an old time sandwich and pizza joint with several locations in the Pittsburgh, Pa. They opened a couple of locations in Fort Lauderdale.




They make very unique sandwiches on fresh, thick sliced Italian bread. They add cole slaw and fresh cut french fries to the top of the sandwiches.

I usually get the pizza instead of a sandwich because of its unique taste. I order it my favorite way: well done and crispy and my favorite topping is the little sausage balls. I usually go with friends and we get an 18" Deluxe large pizza with five toppings: sausage, pepperoni, sausage, extra cheese, and sausage!

Everyone's taste buds are different and mine put the pizza from Primanti's near the top of the Best of South Florida pizzas. If you've tried it let me know where you rank it. But iss Primanti's the BEST pizza in South Florida? Is it the BEST pizza in Ft. Lauderdale?

South Florida Eats: Pizza at Primanti's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...