Sunday, September 9, 2012

Kings County Pizza

I have been reading some great reviews about Kings County Pizza located on W. Dixie Highway a few blocks south of Miami Gardens Drive in North Miami Beach. Several food blogs have spotlighted this small place as possibly having the best pizza in South Florida. I finally had a chance to drop in and pick up a slice and talked with Rob, the owner for a few minutes.

I ordered my slice of cheese pizza to go as I had an appointment several miles away and took my first bite as I headed towards I95. I was totally surprised with the first bite. The crust held up well and had a perfect crunch as a bite snapped off in my mouth. The robust tomato taste was immediately followed with the feel and taste of melted mozzerella cheese.

The slice only lasted a few blocks as I wanted to repeat that first bite over and over again. The crust had a unique taste that was very good. I have to give Kings County FIVE stars on the pizza.

The only drawback to this place is that there is no eat in area. Take-out and delivery only. Or eat in your car. Either way, I will stop by on my next trip in the area to pick up a slice or three. Kings County Pizza might very well be the Best Pizza in South Florida.

Salons and Spas 125x125

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...