Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nick's New haven APizza

I had heard a few rumblings about Nick's New Haven Pizza and I couldn't wait to give it a try. On a recent balmy night Michelle and I headed over to Boca to try out their famous pie. We arrived without a reservation and only waited a few minutes for a table. As customers were leaving I asked about their experience and they all said they loved it! My mouth was watering with anticipation.

The inside was not what I expected. They have a large bar area and tons of tables. It was loud and I felt like I was in a bar more than a restaurant, but if the food prevailed I wouldn't be disappointed.

Michelle ordered a salad and I, of course had the pizza. First of all they don't call it pizza, it's APIZZA, which they explain on the first page of their website. And it is everything they say and more!

Whatapie!
The apizza was delicious but my advice is to eat it while you're there. I took the leftovers home to eat the next day and they lost most of the brick oven taste that I loved the night before. I will be going back to Nick's for a repeat performance soon. Let me know if you like it by placing a comment below.

Salons and Spas 125x125

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...